- A natural material, best known for its great insulation properties.
It keeps you warm in cold days. Wool is anti-static – it stays clean for long. Wool lasts long, but it is also 100% biodegradable. Klippan Yllefabrik uses 100% lamb wool in some products also ecological wool free from pesticides. All wool used in Klippan Yllefabrik wool blankets is mulesing free.
- MEKKIDesign ® uses mainly 100% wool
Pure mohair wool is a silk-like yarn of the Angora goat. It feels soft and warm. Mohair has excellent insulating properties. Mohair is durable.
- Linen feels airy, is absorbent and dries fast. That is why it is the perfect choice for kitchen towels, pillows and clothes. Linen is a strong natural fibre with a beautiful shimmer, breathing and dirt repellent quality. Linen is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial. Linen is classic material. It only gets better over time. Linen is an ecological choice. For a naturelover linen is a good option.
- Cotton textiles are breathing and soft. Cotton products can be washed in +60C temperature and it's suitable for delicate skin.
- Klippan Yllefabrik uses organic cotton. This means that the cotton is cultivated without using pesticides or artificial fertilizers.